Lead Acid Battery Recycling
As one of the few Approved Exporters of lead acid batteries in the UK with Trans-Frontier Shipment (TFS) accreditation, H.Ripley & Co. is a leader in the rapidly expanding market for recycling lead acid batteries. We provide a reliable ‘one-stop shop’ for suppliers looking to dispose of these batteries promptly, safely and legally while maximising their revenue.
We are able to:
- Collect batteries directly from suppliers on drop-sided vehicles driven by appropriately trained drivers.
- Supply the appropriate sealed plastic containers with lids to ensure storage on suppliers’ sites before collection complies fully with regulations
- Ensure legal processes are fully covered by supplying (and assisting with) all the relevant waste storage, transfer and disposal documentation
- Accept delivery at our sites at Ashford, Hailsham or Hastings
- Pay highly competitive prices
We collect lead acid batteries from the following suppliers:
- Car breakers
- Garages and workshops
- Battery manufacturers and wholesalers
- Scrap merchants
- Municipal waste sites
- The agricultural sector